HOW TO GET AROUND?
The perfect means of transportation for Mallorca is the car, although there is good public transport, the island has many coves and beaches that you can only reach by car. Our providers have offices at the airport, port and in different points of the island.
WHAT CAN YOU VISIT?
- Palma's Cathedral. Undoubtedly one of the most emblematic monuments of Palma de Mallorca. In Gothic style, you can enjoy the Trinity Chapel, the Mirador Gate and the Gothic Museum.
- The caves. If nature is what you like, you will find Las Cuevas exciting. Some of them are "Coves del Drach and dels Hams" and "Cap Vermell".
- Andratx. There is no doubt that one of the tourist attractions of Mallorca is exploring the natural spaces and coves of the island. Andratx is perfect for this activity as it has small coves and cliffs plus four islets.
WHICH BEACH SHOULD I GO TO?
- Caló des Moro. A small white sand cove and transparent water surrounded by two large rocks. We advise you to visit it in June and September since in July and August, it is crowded because it is small.
- Es Trenc beach. It has been declared one of the ten best beaches in Spain due to its three kilometers of white sand and totally cristal clear water.
- Cala es Caragol. Unspoiled beach which you can only get to if yow walk for twenty minutes from the lighthouse of Ses Salines. It is usually not crowded due to its difficult access but it is certainly one of the beaches that you should visit.
WHAT SHALL I EAT?
- Frito mallorquín. It is the dish par excellence of Mallorcan cuisine. It consists of a fish or vegetables fry. The traditional fried is lean meat or lamb.
- Mallorcan-style snails. One more of the traditional dishes in the island prepared with parsley, garlic, fennel, chilli and peppermint.
- Brut rice. It consists of a rice soup whose ingredients may vary depending on the season, although it usually has meat, sausages, vegetables, spices and mushrooms.
- Can Joan de S’Aigo. In the heart of the old town, this restaurant is considered one of the best ice cream and pastry shops in Palma de Mallorca. It is the ideal place to enjoy the traditional ensaimada (typical pastry from Mallorca.) Telephone: 971 71 07 59.
- Ola de mar. Perfect to enjoy a quiet evening by the sea with Mediterranean food, especially Mallorcan food. Telephone: 971 27 42 75.